Nope, it wouldn't.
The message would just be filtered, i.e. not sent out
to everyone on the planet.
As we all know the procedure to leave the list
is NOT by sending "unsubscribe" to the list so why
not just filter out these inane messages from the lists.

Anyhow, this thread is probably stretching the
patience of our co-cookers so we should probably
drop it until the next flood of deluded unsubscribers.

Cheers:

Michael Perry.
R&D. Dep. Netafim Magal.
<<<<Linux -- the Ultimate Windows Service Pack>>>>