-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dalton Calford
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 1:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] Intel 810 Chipset

Thanks,

Is their any way to just apply the agpgart.c files to the current Mandrake 7
kernel without using the newer patches?
(on another note, is there a central place to see the differences between
the
Mandrake kernels and the linus/ac kernels?)

best regards

Dalton