from the quill of Jean-Michel Dault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
scroll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> It's in Cooker now, I don't know the procedure to put it in the
> updates
> directory.

But somebody must though right?  Cooker is great for our "hack" boxes
but some of us cannot justify putting "hack" code onto production
servers.  Those are running 7.0 and need to have official 7.0 updates --
security ones at a minimum applied ASAP.

Methinks the released product "follow-up" is falling between the cracks
while everybody works on Cooker.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX