I too am a ham... lot's of us on this list it seems :)
On Sat, 04 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> [...]
      David M. Kufta   http://www.slip.n3meq.ampr.org  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      REAL PORTION of Microsoft Windows code:
                while (memory_available)        {
                        eat_major_portion_of_memory (no_real_reason);
                        if (feel_like_it)
                                make_user_THINK (this_is_an_OS);
                        gates_bank_balance++;
                }

My Current Dynamic IP Address Is http://216.155.33.32
If an experiment works, something has gone wrong.