hi,

so after i rerun the xf86config to re-create the config file, then X is
ready ? if i only have to re-run the xf86config script, then i will consider
upgrading, to 4.0.

> > Xconfigurator will be broekn i guess?
>
> of course!

i thought so. nevermind, i'm not really a fan of Xconfigurator anyway. i can
do without it.

btw, anyone knows if 3.3.x and 4.0 is compatible in terms of the X protocol?
common sense says yes, but i'd like to confirm.