hi,

ok, recompiling now. is John Buswell the maintainer for licq? ...does anyone
know if he's in?

things that i have changed:

(1) includes the gtk based licq plugin. even though some features in the qt
client aren't in the gtk one yet, it looks very good...and hey, using gtk
means it's fully GPL..no ugly qt license. ;-)

(2) builds the other licq plugins included in the licq source. they plugins
can be found in licq_src_dir/plugins, but in the spec only the qt-gui is
built but the rest are left out.
(3) i have disabled auto file generation. it's not needed here IMHO.
(4) i have split up the packages. licq in one package, and the plugins
(qt-gui is also a plugin.) and the rest in separate packages.

attached is the spec file for it, for those who want to have a look. i'll
upload the source rpm in the morning (my time is +8 GMT) ...now i need some
well deserved sleep..

geoff.

licq.spec