hi,

you can try out 3.9 for the time being. or if you _really_ cannot wait, try
grabbing the src rpm from rufus and the diff files from xfree86.org and tehn
apply them and do a recompile, which i do _not_ recommend unless you
ABSOLUTELY know what you are doing since Xfree is big and it's going ot take
a long time to compile, and since X is complicated there are upgrade issues
involved nad i don't want you to end up with a broken X.

even if you choose not to do a recompile of Xfree there are upgrade issues
involved, please be careful, or you will end up with a broken X!