On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Lord And Master;) wrote:

> running the helix-gnome from there site with Mandrake 7.0 and
> enlightemnet.. DOSE not work. they don't cooperate.
> the panel will not load if enlightenment is loaded. it worked till I shut
> down the desktop and reloaded it, after that the panel refused to come back
> up.
>
> - DarkWlf

Ahh IC now, it doesn't like that much does it. As a work around, make sure
to disable the auto session save if it's on, open the 'Session Properties'
and change the Oder for panel to like 9, basicly it works aslong as panel
starts before E but everytime you save the session it will put it back at
40 and fail to start again.

--
MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
                                        --Axalon