Michael Gallagher wrote:

> Hi,
>         Quick question.  I just reinstalled and I forgot what settings your
> supposed to use in fstab, when using supermount and two cdrom drives running
> under SCSI emulation.  Can anyone help me out?  Thanks a lot.
>
> ~Mike

My /etc/fstab (cdrom1= teac scsi cdrom, cdrom2= hp7200i cd-rw):

/mnt/cdrom1 /mnt/cdrom1 supermount fs=iso9660,dev=/dev/cdrom1 0
/mnt/cdrom2 /mnt/cdrom2 supermount fs=iso9660,dev=/dev/cdrom2 0

You'll probabely have "cdrom" instead of "cdrom1".  Pretty standard looking eh?

The mdk 7.0-2 should have done this for you already including the following
/etc/lilo.conf:

image=/boot/bzImage
 label=linux-beta
 root=/dev/hda4