yo!

no wonder when i got the spec diff from the cvsweb i was puzzled since
nothing in configuer and build were changed...

> > > 'gtk-config --cflags gtk' gives me a
> > >
> > > -I/usr/local/lib/glib/include -I/usr/local/include
> -I/usr/X11R6/include
> > >

> > FIXED. 3mdk also seemed ot have the problem that you were describing.
> >
>   Yes it does. For the exact same reason.
>
> > > Obviously wrong! No include files under /usr/local/...
> >
> > yes. it's majorly wrong.
> >
>   Wrong, but it doesn't really hurt...

yes, but programs need gtk-config when they compile ..

>   Anyway I keep the spec-helper idea for a next release.
>
>          Thanks Geoffrey,

welcome. :)

i think the spec helper is pretty cool. does stripping, compressing and
clean. no more it's a required dependency ifyou have installed rpm 3.0.4 ...