Yo!

licq 0.75.3a 3mdk is broken, because some files are being left out for the
qt-gui plugin .. :(    :(

i have now fixed this ...a source rpm may be found on linux-mandrake.com in
incoming. the configure problem with licq >= 0.76 has now been fixed ...i
actually used autoconf for it this time, so i guess no one should have any
problems compiling.

licq-data 1.6 is also up there. i made soem changes to the spec file
(including fixing the group for mandrake 7.1) plus i updated it..

the version that i have uploaded is 0.80 , but also includes the gtk+licq
0.38 and the update-hosts plugin.

if you have any problems, email me and let me know.

Geoff.