David,

>I would be more interested in kspread reports actually ;-)

Installed KOffice here too. Applications start, but they all crash (not only kspread,
but since you asked for it:) when I try to open an existing document or save a new one.

Error message:
kurl (kdecore): Error in parsing "Root Directory: /"
/usr/bin/kspread.sh: line 3:  2753 Segmentation fault      kspread

Tell me if you need more info.

It looks real nice otherwise. I like the inclusion of the extra kcalc.

Just noticing that the buttons of the three left columns don't display the text
entirely. The bottom is cut which makes them hard to read.

cu,
=-=
kk1

=-=