Hi,

since some patchlevels I missing the kappfinder which was  included in kdebase
previously (kdebase2 still have it).

Maybe I have overlooked something in the changelog, so please correct me.

My biggest prob is during update of cooker packages the KDE-menu changed more and
more. Most of the apps are gone away from the menu .
In the past I only had to run the kappfinder and all works well again.
I tryed also the install-menu or update-menu but it is incompatible with prev.
versions of KDE-menu or maybe too buggy.
I don't want install the whole Mandrake each time it was changed only to get an
complete usermenu, also I don't want edit all that stuff manuall.

So maybe I been wrong and don't understand the new or changed concept but I found no
docu. How to generate a complete standard menu (If I create a new user - the
KDE-menu is also incomplete ).

Any info about this or any hints ?

Thanks Udo