Kaixo!

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 09:34:23PM +0800, Andrew Lee wrote:

> To Pablo:
> I tried the Cooker's qt packages last month, It can't use XIM, right?

It does support some XIM; I wonder if that has something to do with
the "spotness" of the various XIM programs involved.
The japanese XIM kinput2 works perfect (it uses over-the-spot)
The korean XIM ami works, but you have to type blindly (it uses on-the-spot;
maybe that is configurable somehow; the Gnome ami_applet has a configuration
dialog; but as I can't read korean...)
The chinese XMI xcin doesn't seem to be ever raised from KDE programs
(it uses off-the-spot)

I'll test the patch you used for qt in CLE version.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://www.ping.be/~pin19314/           PGP Key available, key ID: 0x8F0E4975