Kaixo!

On Fri, Apr 14, 2000 at 10:02:47PM +0200, Daouda LO wrote:

> > Argh, gnome-core hasn't been built from the sample spec file in the sources,
> > isn't it ? Our carefully written spec file hasn't been droped isn't it ?
> > (I fear something bad)
>
> fixing .....
> We merge the mandrake and Helix spec .
> Not a big deal !

The problem is that the our spec files have been done with our distribution
in mind; others aren't. That can made big differences sometimes.
And there is also the problem of the translations of the rpm
descriptions; if you change the spec all of a sudden, then chances are that
the translations are all lost (as the system we use depends on the English
srings remaining the same).

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga