> xmms-visualise... the tuxDisco plugin to xmms doesn't work with
> windowmaker 0.61 - does work with other windowmanagers but with problems
> (unresponsive, unpredictable menu from ouse click) - i expect the problem
> is not with wmaker

Yeah I know those plugins are sort of devel stuff.

Question is: do we leave them in? My personal feelings is that it's fun
enough to stay in the package..

Please can you elaborate on "unresponsive, unpredictable menu from ouse
click" detailing which WM you were using.

I bet the problem partially comes from the fact that it has transparent
layer.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau