>"Austin Theen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I'm having a hard time installing Cooker onto a really
beta box..

>> I've got the entire mirror on FTP inside the local
subnet. Use a Network
>> install floppy and point the beta box to the mirror of
cooker. Everything
>> works great till I start to select packages. At that
point it gives me this
>> error
>>
>> * warning: no hdlists found at
/usr/bin/perl_install/pkgs.pm

>> This is what I used to mirror the cooker and contrib
dirs.
>>  'rsync -arvz rpmfind.net::linux/MandrakeCooker/
/pub/linux/MandrakeCooker/'

>> The only wierd thing I'm trying on install is to use
ReiserFS as the boot
>> partition. But I get the same error when I wiped clean
and used ext2fs.

>> Any help is appreciated,
>
>try to launch the misc/mkhdlist before installing.

I have also problems installing over Network. Selecting
works(almost see my previews post). But when i try to
install it it will give a error when it reaches lilo. And
when i say to ignore it (grub rules) it will give a
error-message when it reaches kernel(at wich point i
should have stopped) and after that it gives an
error-messages after a lot of packages which have commen
that they are all from today