A. Mdk 7.0 & ISDN card setup
----------------------------
My ISDN Elsa Quickstep 1000 Pro PCI:

Bus 1, device 6, function 0
Network Controller: Unknown vendor Unknown device (rev 1)
Vendor id = 1048. Device id = 1000.
Medium devsel. Fast back-to-back capable. IRQ 18.
Non prefetchable. 32 bit memory at 0xfe7fff80.
i/o at 0xac00 [0xac01]
i/o at 0xafe4 [0xafe5]

Problem fixed by changing definitions in:
        /etc/isdn/profile/card/mycard

(actually this file is self-explanatory as all necessary
parameters for each ISDN card supported are explained in this
file).

I reckon a manual selection of the ISDN card during install
would be nice :-) with an automatic setup of this "mycard"
file.

B. Software
Could we have "ripperX" (Mp3 encoding) in the distro?

Cheers,
Fred

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 27/04/2000 11:40:00