Hi guys,

Some points about the two packages:

xinitrc - Out of sync with the WindowMaker package again. WindowMaker
has been moved back to /usr/X11R6/bin, but RunWM expects it in /usr/bin.

kernel - Is there no way to remove dependencies from packages that
currently require this? In the pre-install perhaps? Or perhaps creating
a dummy package set that fools other RPMs? Some of use are not using the
Mandrake kernels, I'm on 2.3.99-pre6 series and pretty much can't go
back to 2.2.x without some major work. I'd like to dump the Mandrake
kernel packages, but I can't without hacking a bunch of spec files.

Just some thoughts.

John

--

Tell me and I may forget,