1.  Nice overall improvement on the installer!

2.  But...

    One thing that seems to halt the installation dead in it's track is
the        inclusion of more than one Windows ( FAT or NTFS ) file
system.  My system     has 3 Windows file systems ( NTFS, FAT, NTFS for
VMWare ) and I could not      finish the install until I prevented two
of the file systems from being        mounted.

3.  I have  G400 and I also have the invisible pointer problem.  I'd
really
    like to know how to fix that...  XFree86 V4 seems to be much faster
( or
    at least from kdm paints its screen...)

4.   When you tell fontdrake to look for look for your windows fonts it
     want's to know where C:\Windows is at.  Perhaps a better question
     have it ask is where the Windows file system is mounted...

5.   Not a bug but a request.  It would be nice when you are in
individual
     package selection to be able to select/deselect the category.

-randy