Faisal Mahmood wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to suggest you to include the following to the linux-mandrake
> as you have expanded it to two CDs (having a lot of space for softwares):
>
> - Apache 2
> - Linux jdk 1.2.2 and all other Java packages
> - Java Servlet support for Apache
> - JSP (Java Server Pages) support for Apache (probably GnuJSP)

not sure on these might be a good idea espcialy JDK (JRE)? whatever, that
staroffice requires for java support! ;)

> - PHP3 and PHP4 and PHP support for Apache

already included (php3) as well as the support for appache

> - MySQL, MySQL JDBC and MySQL support for Apache

MySQL is already part of the main distrib and has been for quite some time.

> - PostgreSQL support for Apache

already included and has been for some time.

> - Acrobat Reader 4.01

good idea not sure about licencing though.

> - Games - XBlast
> - Nedit Editor

I beleave that this is already part of the distrib added recently

> - Internet sharing facility for LANs without recompiling kernel

already part of the kernel (ip masqurading) has been compiled default in
kernel since before 7.0
you need ipchains to enable it (part of the distrib)

> - Optional fully graphical start-up (no DOS kind of screen at all)

that would be a nifty thing but i doubt will be included in 7.1

> If you need the URLs let me know.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Faisal
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]