Does anyone know what the notail thing does?
Cant find that in man mount or man fstab.
Do I have to att something special to lilo if i like to use the whole disk
with reiserfs?

I have also heard that there is some patch to grub for reiserfs so i think
that a patched grub would be nice in mandrake 7.1b.

/M

--

                         --==**  LIVETS VATTEN  **==--