Mircea Ciocan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Pixel wrote:
> [snip]
> > we really can't install everything (you get 2.4GB)!
> >
>       Sure we can ;), at 0.1 cents/MB we can, is a pleasure to fill those new
> 20GB drives 15% with a really FULL ;) instalation and leave the rest
> free for little joy of the life ;).

well, ok. The pb is that it's quite dangerous and not much tested. It raises
some pbs.
RedHat now chooses not to launch services by default at startup. We think it's
not the right choice. The pb with that is as soon as you install a package, the
server will be launched, which is dangerous.

DrakX has a list of interest by package and by type of install (see an excerpt
below). Package won't be installed if scored <= 0. If you want i can send you
the file (tis in DrakX's CVS) so you can modify ;-)

                                       normal server developer

AfterStep                                     55     0    53
AfterStep-APPS                                30     0    35
BasiliskII                                    35     0    10
BasiliskII-sheepnet                           33     0     8
BitchX                                        43     0    15
C++2LaTeX                                      0     0    30
CodeCommander                                  0     0    45
Device3Dfx                                     0     0     0
DrakConf                                      84    84    84
DrakeLogo                                     20     0     0