Subject: Re: [Cooker] Day 8 and...
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 03:53:30 -0700
From: CPT KIDD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

actually, no probs getting booted but will try the newer cd.img including
hd.img to see if any difference.

problem isn't with the cd.img anymore...it's just the basic simple task of
installing w/ the cdrom iso (2nd one!) aand having the install process detect a
hdd to install to!

(NO VALID DEVICES WERE FOUND ON WHICH TO CREATE NEW FILESYSTEMS)

in other words, it cant start the partitioning tool.  this is highly irregular
with an ordinary ide hdd (western digital 27gb...including a 10gb)....mmmmm
this is my 4th cd-r burned and the latest one i burnt was 7.0-2 (may3)

btw: i'm selling coasters for you nice new shiney coffee tables.  if your
intersted, contact me at ....

--

My ICQ#:  36645898

Created with Mandrake 7.0!