CPT KIDD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Some initial observations:
>
> -  Have Creative Labs Annihilator Pro (Nvidia Geforce DDR) and the install of
> the beta 7.1-2 i cannot setup the x-server at that time.  It displays no
> resolutions and can't find any even tho i change the monitor/video card types.
> To work around, boot the fresh new o/s and reconfigure it using
> "Xconfigurator".  Works fine but unknown if it used a config file for nvidia
> geforce or generic svga.

this is real strange. We've got quite a lot of nvidia cards here which work very
nicely (even tested quake3 in 1024x768 full details on quadro, nice except for
bloody license).
did u test xf4?

[...]

> - LS120 floppy drive works nicely!  glad to see you guys finally engineered
> the small kernel fix for it.  although this is only initial veiws.

no kernel fix for it. all works nicely, just don't try to access /dev/fd0 if you
don't have a floppy drive!