On Sat, 6 May 2000, Chris Edwards wrote:

> That is possible in this release. You can set up networking after
> installation.

There is a bug then.  My CardBus 3c575 card is not setup in the initial
network config, I have to re-config after the system boots.  This is after
picking "yes" for detect pcmcia and "yes" for detect pci.  The card isn't
auto-sensed and the manual select menu is displayed, there is no pcmcia or
3c575 option (none of the listed 3com drivers work because it looks like
the standard (non-pcmcia) kernel list of drivers.)

-dwild