Pixel et. al: THANK YOU for including support for the Lucent IEEE 802.11
Wavelan 2 CS card in the 7.1beta2 kernel.  I've always had to compile the
kernel modules to support my Internet connection over wireless, and this
makes it a heck of a lot easier -- it found the pcmcia card and configured it
correctly.  Only question I have is would i be possible to have the card
recognized for the networking portion of installation?  Right now it's up
as"wvlan0" (I'm writing this mail using the card), but remained unconfigured
until I set up dhcpxd to make it talk.  Will it be possible to configure the
wavelan as a network card in setup in the future?

--

Matthew P. Barnson           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mgr,Systems Administration   Excite@Home E-business Services