"Eduardas Paulavicius" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The Mandrake 7.1 custom server installation doesn't install the
> "linuxconf" by default (?) The tool like "linuxconf" is very useful for
> me and I must install it manually every time I install Mandrake 7.1

do you mean package ``linuxconf'' or package ``gnome-linuxconf'' ?

linuxconf has a very high priority and AFAIK IMHO [2 hit combo!] it should
be installed provided your install size is at least ~ 400 Mb.

however, in server install, gnome-linuxconf will not be installed if you
don't manually select it in package tree.

please use DrakConf for configuration of your machine.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau