I've got more than 1 linux-mandrake 7.0 o/s's on one hdd.

hda1=my main stable linux-mandrake 7.0
hda3=windows
hda4=beta 7.1-2 mdk o/s

when doing lilo, it complains that bzImage isn't present when in beta o/s or it
complains that vmlinuz isn't present from my stable linux mdk o/s.

it's very ackward & if it (the o/s) isn't initialized properly by lilo, modules
won't load correctly and also usually including the system.map won't load.

Any Ideas on this?  This would mainly pertain to "us beta testers" with the
mandrake cooker since having a stable mandrake o/s is usually why we're also
doing beta on the side.  Hence, 2 o/s's on one computer.

btw, when i now do "shutdown (poweroff)" the 7.1-2 does actually
"auto-power-off on shutdown"!  finally!  Also, its' nice to be able to finally
make a ls120 rescue diskette after installing!

  --

My ICQ#:  36645898

Created with Mandrake 7.0!
http://www.linux-mandrake.com