David Hart écrivit :

>         Just did a hd install from a new mirror. No big problems, but I did
> get this message at first boot:
>
> May 14 04:11:48 localhost depmod: depmod:
> May 14 04:11:48 localhost depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in
>/lib/modules/2.2.15-4mdk/misc/sheep_net.o

My fault. Should be fixed now (BasiliskII-0.8-12mdk).

>         I had this same error a few kernel versions back; seems it has
> returned. What the hell is sheep_net anyway?

It's a  kernel module for Ethernet networking under Basilisk II (a mac
emulator). Don't install Basilisk II if you doesn't use it.

--
MandrakeSoft                    http://www.mandrakesoft.com
PARIS, FRANCE                                       --David