Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

> Ron Stodden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I tried to update yesterday's virgin install of yersterday's 7.1 beta
> > download with today's beta download using hd.img.  It is a customised
> > development with default packages vanilla install.
> >
> > Immediately after OKing the package selection dbox with no changes I
> > got:
> >
> > An error occurred
> > Division by zero
>
> it found no packages at all?

Huh?   Who knows?   I tell you what happened at the GUI.   The
package grouping dialog came up after the package search, indicating
it had found work to do?

It should be very easily reproducible.

There were some 8 updated RPMs in the downloaded Cooker tree, which I
expected to be updated/installed if relevant to my selection of
customised development using all package groupings.

This was my first test of the DrakX upgrade facility.  This basic
facility is necessary for beta testers to keep their install in sync
with the changes in the cooker download tree while  preserving the
tester's adaptations and customizations.   It does not work.

--

Regards,

Ron. [AU, Mandrake Linux].