> Ricardo Malta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> strange, didn't the cardmgr find the right module?

If I use the "network.img" disk to boot my laptop, I am
asked if the PCMCIA adapter is needed, and then am given a
list of network adapters that don't work (it appears to be a
list of ISA/PCI adapters). If I use the "pcmcia.img" disk, I
can install everything over the network without any
problems. The cardmgr does find the correct card with one,
but not with the other. (I haven't tried a reinstall in the
past 2 weeks, as my hub died, so my comments are based on an
install from ~2 weeks ago.)

Jim Bradley -- Maryville, MO USA ([EMAIL PROTECTED]