FYI, I mirror the cooker hourly on my system just to keep up to date on
some packages (and to help me with building RPMs).

Should I just make my ISO from cooker?  Is this equivalent to the current
7.1 beta?  I guess I'm asking if cooker has become 7.1 beta until 7.1
final is out and it resumes cooking?

If so, then life is very easy for me... =)  I looked on the FTP sites and
don't see anything specifically labelled as Hydrogen or 7.1 which is why
I'm thinking maybe cooker is the current beta.  Am I right?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721