damien wrote:

> John Grange a écrit :
>
> > ok I have drakfont finaly adds my fonts now, but after they are
> > installed and show up in drakfont, I get "font not availble" in
> > drakfont, and if i pick any of the new fonts in gimp it crashes hard, if
> > I put the paths for the new fonts in X4's config file they work, it only
> > dose this when using the xfs with cooker.  Could it be that the xfs from
> > 3.3.6 isn't quite compat with x4? I'm not sure anyone else haveing this
> > problem?
>
> I have not tested that at all. I don't know why drakfont could hang with
> XF4...
> Let me look at it.

It seems it is a problem with xfs both the 3.3.6 and the 4.0 version using
the ttf render that is build into the X.4 works fine and gimp dose NOT crash.
so it is definitly with the xfs. btw using the xfs from 4.0 and drakfont
causes drakfont to crash when selected the fonts that previalsly said "not
availble" but again if i bypass the xfs and use the font redering in X.4 i
have no problems. dose this help?

-DarkWlf