On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:31:36PM +0100, Olivier Thauvin wrote:
> [Contrib-RPM]
>
> --=-=-=
> Name        : perl-Net::IRC                Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 0.73                              Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Fri Mar  7 17:13:19 2003
> Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: bi.mandrakesoft.com
> Group       : Development/Perl              Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 49622                            License: GPL
> Packager    : Lenny Cartier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> URL         : http://www.cpan.org
> Summary     : Net::IRC perl module
> Description :
> A quick tool for writing an IRC script in Perl,
> Net::IRC has grown into a comprehensive Perl implementation
> of the IRC protocol (RFC 1459), supported and developed by
> several members of the EFnet IRC channel #net-irc.
>
> Buildarchs: noarch
> --=-=-=
>
> * Sun Feb 02 2003 Olivier Thauvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.73-1mdk
>
> - first version of rpm.

Umm why does it say Feb 02 2003? I'd say wrong changelog but the version
and release match...

But really this software is deprecated.  It should be removed, as I said
the first time this was posted...

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is
the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
champion only of her own." -- John Quincy Adams, July 4th, 1821