Am Dienstag, 11. März 2003, 08:26:08 Uhr MET, schrieb Brook Humphrey:
> I just looked at my mailbox for this list and there has been approximately
> 45000 emails to this list in the last year. I had no idea kmail was holding
> 45000 email for just this one list. Looks like I need to do some cleaning.

Wow, I'm sure you don't use mbox. My Cooker folder becomes unusable at
1000 messages and I have to delete stuff. The home dir is mounted from
a heavily loaded Sun server, maybe they should put Mandrake on that
one :-)
--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key