to get things how I want them I have been running drakeconnect to adjust my
conifuration.  It has autodetected my modem and nic just fine, but my gripe
is with the modem config, it shure would be nice if it remembered the values
entered, for name number, uid and passwd.  This should be simple to
accomplish by having it parse the existing system wide kppp setup made during
a previous run of drakeconnect.
Would this be possiable in 9.1?
this we should do freely and generously.
        - Benjamin Franklin