On Wednesday 12 March 2003 07:54, Pascal Terjan wrote:
> Buchan Milne wrote:
> > And are they going to start boycotting British products now too?
> >
> > Really, mixing politics and business is not a good idea ...
>
> When I read things like the following URL, I can't see what they expect
> from us (except making us laugh).
>
> http://www.gopbi.com/partners/pbpost/news/0311french.html

With all due respect to Buchan -

Ashcroft's deal with Microsoft mixed business with politics.

Bush will buy your non-veto at the Security Council - I'd start at
$100,000,000,000 but I would think a vote from France would be worth more
than an airstrip in Turkey.

Strangely, the political spectrum closes in on itself at the extremes. I've
noticed Linux is popular on both the far left and far right.

Jim Tarvid