Thierry Vignaud a écrit:

Henri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

shouldn't it be placed it the system section instead of the
harddware one ?

i put it in the same section as XFdrake

I don't think this is really a good choice. Configuring your screen resolution or video card driver has nothing to do with the login screen. Or why not putting kcontrol into the hardware section ? In a way, it's something about graphic interface, so related Xfree, so related to video driver so we can conclude this is about hardware....that does not seems intuitive to me.
This concerne admin choices concerning the system config, not the mandatory choice about how to make your harddware work. don't you think ?