hi

my system is a atlhonxp1700  ona a ecsk765a.
256 mb ddr no brand
asus 7100 geforce2
seagate 40 gb
samsung 10 gb
burner tx
cdrom asus
sblive platinum.
hauppage tv tuner
pinnacle studio dc10 +

everithing works fine
no crash no  cpu load over 10 % sometimes
10 days working day and night like ftp server
and  p2p with loster

gaming , chatting, surfing, video conferencing, burning, listeing music etc....

good job

solid rock
i am happy about my linux box
i like (now) galaxy that it is still flat but good looking
kde is fantastic and gnome too Xfree with nvidia drivers is really good no crash no problem
only my pinnacle studio daesnt work but never worked under linux until now .... :(

again good job mandrake developers and entusiastic debuggers ....

regard

francesco