Unfortunately, we are frozen. PHP4 has some incompatibilities, and there's
no way we ship it in 7.1, otherwise I'll end up doing tech support for a
product that I didn't have the time to test.

I finish the testing on 7.1 beta 3 this week, just want to make sure no
bugs are in the final release.

Next week, I compile a new apache with the new shared memory module, and
make a PHP4 rpm.

Jean-Michel Dault
[EMAIL PROTECTED]