:~>  The alert window that appears after choosing an expert install says:
:~>"Are you sure you are an expert? You will be allowed to make powerfull but
:~>dangerous things here".
:~>
:~>  How about something like:
:~>"Are you sure you are an expert? You will be required to
:~>make some powerful, yet dangerous decisions here".

blbl... I Am Not A Native Speaker (tm), but "allowed" sounds more
apropriate to me since most of the things have nice default values.

:~>  A comment on the first CD alert window:
:~>It sounds as if there should be more than one extra CD from the tone of the

There will be in our Power-Packs and similar installs.

:~>"Change your Cd-Rom!
:~>Please insert the Cd-Rom labelled "Extensions CD (x86)" in your drive and press
:~>Ok when done. If you don't have it, press Cancel to avoid installation from
:~>this Cd-Rom."
:~>
:~>  Can it be rephrased something like this without the "Change your Cd-Rom!"
:~>line? That sounds like yelling.
:~>"Please insert the "Extensions CD (x86)" into your drive and press
:~>"Ok" when done. If you don't have it, press Cancel."

Yup, this sounds reasonable to me.

cu
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])