Hi!

As it is more calm now here I want to ask if there is a way to update that
package. The Problem:

drakconnect recognizes the avm fritz pci v2 and it configures the right
module, but isdn4net does not know anything about that module. By adding 4
simple lines, this card is known to isdn4net and the problem is solved.

I have provided a patch alltough I don't know if the patch have to have a
specific form. Further I have made a src.rpm and rpm and mailed the user with
these problem these new rpm and it installed and ran fine.

I mailed to dchaumette , made a bugreport seperate for it and asked here.

Any chance to fix it before release ?
--
Regards
Steffen