:~>XFree 4.0  -- AGAIN
:~>When XFree 4.0 fails then retry with xfree 3.3.6,
:~>installation crashes, I mean CRASH - blank screen, no keyboard/mouse etc...cold
:~>reset...
:~>
:~>It happened in all previous betas also.
:~>
:~>I hope this MAJOR issue will be fixed before the release!
:~>somewhere in /etc/X11[..]/...  some files are to be reset or removed then
:~>xconfiguration restarted from the very begining and avoid xfree 4.0.

Sorry, but it will not be fixed. You can try pressing <RETURN> for some
time, this could/should bring you back. Other than that, maybe
"upgrade" will be OK, to quickly get you back to the "point of no
return". Choose "customized mode" of upgrade, and move the slider asking
you how much additional software should be installed to outmost left when
it pops out...

cu
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])