On Friday 14 March 2003 08:17 am, Andi Payn wrote:
> Mandrake is not a "French company," but a "freedom company"!

Good point.

>> and I am Quebecois ;-)

> Well, Quebecois sounds french enough for me, you frenchy person you.

"I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper!
I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father
smelt of elderberries!" (-:

  http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/MontyPythonandtheHolyGrail-1014174/about.php

I was actually born in Canada (Merrit, BC - which was temporarily SuperMan's
home) but was hurriedly exported back to Australia before any damage was
done. AFAIK I have no significant French ancestry.

    http://www.city.merritt.bc.ca/
    http://www.krohn.org/links2/pages/Detailed/900.html

Cheers; Leon