During the package selection, I noticed/had some problems:

1) It was going to let me install apache w/out apache-common, even though it's a required package

2) It said HTML-Embperl package has no description, though that's not true.

3) Only galaxy-kde-kwin package was selected by default. galaxy-gnome, galaxy-kde, and mandrake-galaxy were not.

4) It wouldn't let me deslect the package mod_php, even though I had apache2-mod_php selected, which provides everything that was required by other selected packages.

5) Similarly, it wouldn't let me deselect mdkkdm, even though I had kdebase-kdm selected.