Other issues I ran into in DrakX (note, I ran in expert mode, selected expert when I booted):

1) No authentication drop-down selection when giving root password (where did it go?)

2) After going past the root password step, there is no back button.

3) Later in the installation, it installs dhcp-client and zcip w/out asking. Why?

4) It installs the bootloader w/out giving you a chance to configure it first. That comes later, but still, this seems strange.

5) Noted in a bugzilla bug, gray background during X test.

6) During services selection, there was a service called "xadmin." It had no description (and I don't know what it came from).

7) Services selection, I hit Next-> and it took me to...services selection. Hit next again and the installer proceeded.