Hi all,
With the generous help of Austin, I was able to get rough forms of avview and ati.2
into contribs. Both of these packages need a lot of work to get them to behave
smoothly. In the case of avview, as soon as cooker gets a tcl/tk update, I will
package a much newer version and with ffmpeg support. I'm working towards as much
video capturing as is available from the GATOS project. Future ati.2 packages will
have DRI support for Rage 128 and Radeon cards IF they are working according to
gatos-devel. The km package, the drm-kernel package and the ati-remote package will
all be available also. For any one wanting more information, check out;

http://gatos.sourceforge.net/

My question, how much interest is there in the gatos project and would RPMs help more
people.

Spence