Hello,

I have been submitting bug reports to Sun because these and many other problems
still exist in 5.2.

As far as I know java appletts have never worked with StarOffice, but java
scripts appears to be okay.

StarOffice 5.2 will not even start except when launched as root ! Every time it
freezes the machine ! and on one occasion I had to completely remove StarOffice
and re-install !

Whether Sun will do anything about this is anybodys guess. At the moment I
think they are mostly interested in Office 2000 import / export (which 5.2 does
impecably) and getting it noticed).

Owen