It's 13.1-1, that's how. BUT, it seemed to break lots in my cooker, hope it doesn't on the release system.

Cheers

Jason

Adam Williamson wrote:
On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 00:44, Till Kamppeter wrote:

Michael Scherer wrote:

Entête en cours de reécriture, merci de patienter en lisant la réponse au mail de Frederic Lepied, à Mercredi 19 Mars 2003 00:02

9.1 is gone to production. In the name of MandrakeSoft engineering
team, I would like to thank all the cookers for the great help you
provided to build this release. Thank you very much !

Well, this is great, but, I didn't see a new release of the kernel.

Can you please tell to me that the security hole discovered this morning is closed ?

Check your Cooker mirror whether it already caught up kernel 2.4.21-0.13mdk. This is the fixed one. The Cooker on our compilation cluster is exactly 9.1 now, including this kernel. So update as soon as you r mirror gets the new kernel.

Till

Erm, kernel 13mdk was originally released on 7th March, how can it have
fixed a vuln discovered this morning?